It’s a big week at Harry G’s and we want you to get involved!
- City Newspaper’s annual South Wedge-Ucation event is back on Thursday, September 11. Head down to the South Wedge neighborhood for great offers from South Wedge merchants, including a FREE SIDE OF FRENCH FRIES with your sub purchase at Harry G’s (Note: This deal is only available for those that show their student IDs when ordering!). And remember, while South Wedge-Ucation is FREE and open to anyone, it’s especially of interest to Rochester-area college students. The first 250 college students — with student ID’s — to come to the City Newspaper Tent (near Historic Houseparts at 540 South Ave.) will receive FREE goody bags filled with cool swag. Click here for full event information.
- The City Newspaper Best of Rochester Awards for 2014 are now underway and we need your help! Show some love for Harry G’s is and vote for us in the primary ballot by clicking here. The survey is quite long and you don’t have to fill out every category, but we sure would appreciate you voting “Harry G’s” in any relevant categories including “Best Gluten-Free Options,” “Best Breakfast Sandwich,” and “Best Caterer” – also, make sure to vote South Wedge for “Best Local Neighborhood!”
- And don’t forget this week’s amazing specials:
- Croque Monsieur: Ham, gruyere and parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard on a panini.
- Cheesy Vegetable Soup: Onions, carrots, garlic, cauliflower and broccoli florets, sweet corn and sharp cheddar cheese in a chicken broth
Thanks for your support! We look forward to seeing you soon!